I'm not trying to "fluff" or anything like that, I just think this is a good question and it's a great way to get to know people better. So, with that...
What would you say your "Defining Moment" is?
- I think that basically every experience we go through in life defines us in some sort. However, there are some that stick out more than others.
In this case, my -most current- if you will, defining moment happened in November when my uncle passed away. At that very moment when I found out, I realized just how precious life is and that we can't take anyone or anything forgranted. That, as cliche as it may sound, that we really have to live life to its fullest and act like its our last day on this Earth. Because of that event I have been changed forever. I'm closer with certain people in my family which is amazing and a blessing and also I don't let things bother half as much as I used to. Really, its just not worth getting worked up over, as I said..life is too short to be unhappy or stressed out over something that in the end really wont even matter.
So, thats my answer. Anyone else?






Bookmarks